Few hours ago Maserati shared some tasty renders of Project24, a soon-to-be limited series based on its latest two seat supercar. Produced in 62 units only, it will raise the Tridente brand’s unlimited performance to a new level of adrenaline on the track.
This truly extreme track-only car inherits the specifications of the MC20, enhancing it with technical specifications that have advanced even further: the state-of-the-art V6 Nettuno engine adds new turbochargers to raise its power to 740 hp, innovative suspension, carbon-ceramic braking system and racing tires, as well as FIA-approved safety features.
Based on the brand’s obsession with lightness, the target weight of this new Maserati will be below 1,250 kg. The perfect combination of output and lightness result in an astonishing vehicle with a power-to-weight ratio of approximately 1.69 kg/hp.
Designed by Centro Stile Maserati, the Project24 boasts a completely new look. This time, Maserati design really pushed the boundaries to the limits, free of the constraints usually seen in non-homologated race car. The result is something never seen before, combining beauty with genuine sporty capabilities to become an instant classic collector’s item.
Maserati Project24 is the emblem of exclusivity and will offer a unique range of services, including track-specific experiences and state-of-the-art support, exclusively for the owners of Project24.
Some specs and technical features, are really worth noting:
• Two-seater non-road-homologated car;
• Dry weight: < 1250 Kg;
• FIA-homologated FT3 120 L fuel tank;
• FIA-spec fire extinguisher;
• FIA-homologated safety roll cage;
• 6-speed sequential racing gearbox with paddle shifters;
• Racing clutch and limited-slip self-locking mechanical differential;
• Multi-adjustable front and rear wing;
• FIA-approved rain light;
• Lexan front and side windows;
• Brembo CCMR ventilated racing brakes;
• Bespoke brake cooling;
• Bespoke forged 18” aluminium rims;
• Centre lock system fittings;
• Double-wishbone with semi-virtual steering axis;
• Adjustable racing dampers;
• Adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars;
• Racing seats (passenger seat optional);
• Adjustable racing pedal box;
• Adjustable steering column;
• 6-point racing safety belt;
• Rear-view camera display, telemetry recording, in-car camera for video recording, dash and data acquisition system, driving performance optimisation display and tire pressure monitoring system are optionals.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.